DIRECTORATE OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES
The Directorate of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) falls under the Deputy Vice Chancellor - Academic (DVC- A). There is a Director who coordinates the day to day activities of the Directorate. Within the Directorate, there are three main units, each of which has its own Head. The Units are as follows:
- Admissions and Students Records
- Examinations and Timetabling
- Students Field Attachment
The Directorate works in collaboration with Faculties, Directorates, Office of the Dean of Students, the University Health Centre and the Students Government in executing its activities.
The overall functions of the Directorate
1. Coordinate students admission and registration activities
2. Prepare University teaching and examination timetables
3. Coordinate the preparation of facilities for use during examinations
4. Monitor the conduct of University examinations
5. Custodian of students personal and academic records
6. Coordinate students field attachments and research activities
7. Coordinate all students written correspondences to and from various actors within and outside the University.